Friday, January 12, 2007

Second Life, Second Chance


Since my days as a member of the Palace and as a cyberpsychologist studying that community, more than a decade ago, I haven’t paid much attention to the newer avatar/graphical worlds that have come, and in many cases, gone.

Recently some colleagues and journalists have been encouraging me to take a look at Second Life. My reaction, even after I visited the SL web site, was similar to how I responded in the past: been there, done that. However, noticing all the media publicity SL is receiving, and hearing how a million people have joined it, I thought I’d give the idea of visiting it a second chance.

So I downloaded the program and dragged myself through the registration process. Fortunately the install and registration posed no technical problems for me and my Mac. Thank you Linden Labs. Optimistic, I even provided my credit card info so I could collect my free $250 Linden dollars - the equivalent, I discovered later, of about one US dollar. I promised myself I wouldn’t spend it all in one place.

Spotting Newbies by How They Walk

Before logging on, I mentally prepared myself for the possibility that I would, at first, feel like a completely awkward newbie in this unfamiliar virtual world. It was a good idea I did. It took me several minutes just to figure out how to move my avatar, and then I was literally walking into walls and trees. I spent most of the first day learning how to move about without looking like a complete idiot, how to visually survey and interact with the environment, and, most fun of all, how to fly like superman. The controls for navigating one’s avatar are much more sophisticated than they used to be at the Palace, This posed a rather interesting challenge. Even after several hours, when I thought I was doing reasonably well, a more experienced user who I met in the SL version of Amsterdam commented on me being a newbie. When I asked how she knew, she replied, “By how you walk.”

At that point I took my own advice that I’ve written about in various articles: Don’t be afraid to be a newbie. Embrace it graciously and with humor. Ask for help. And don’t be surprised or dismayed if people ignore you or make fun of you because you’re a newbie, which happened often to me in SL.

Lookin’ Good, or Not: The Avatar

After getting a grip on how to move about, I tackled the task of customizing my avatar. Again, the features are more sophisticated than in the days of Palace, especially in designing the body type, hairstyle, clothing, and facial features of a human-like body. After my initial experimentations, I still looked like such a newbie nerd that my wife insisted I continue to work on modifying my clothing.

Eventually, as you can see in that picture, I created an avatar that looks something like me, although a bit more trim and wearing a hat that I never wear. It wasn’t until later on that I figured out how to take the hat off. Although in the past I’ve assumed imaginary identities in cyberspace, I now usually choose to be myself, using my real name - and, in SL, an avatar that is based on reality rather than fantasy. Not that highly imaginary avatars are a bad thing. It’s just that as a cyberpsychologist exploring this world, I prefer to be straightforward about who I am. Even my username reflects my real name, except that in the registration process I was required to choose a last name from a list, as if being forced to join a clan.

Quickly it became clear that people take their avatars very seriously. Users spend a great deal of time, effort, and money designing them. As was true of Palace, how you look is important not only in your ability to attract people, but in demonstrating your technical skill. Unlike Palace, almost all the avatars are human forms, although how people use, think, and feel about their avatars is very similar to what I discovered at Palace.

What Can I Do Here?

Once you create your avatar and get the hang of moving about, you ask yourself “Now what do I do?” Second Life contains a lot of features, much more so than in Palace, so I could easily have spent a great deal of time reading about and experimenting with them. But that got boring after a while. I wanted to go places. But where?

That wasn’t as simple as I thought it might be. I found the maps confusing and unhelpful. The search engine offers a list of popular spots, but almost all of them were rated “mature” and involved sexual content of one type or another. Or they were places to party. People were dancing at Sanctuary Rock, which was fascinating to watch, and I found a variety of shops where people can buy avatar supplies, including quite a few shops devoted to sexual items, services, and avatar bodies. Sex always sells, in real or virtual life.

I tried to find people like me – professors, psychologists, mental health professionals. Some were listed in the directory, but I couldn’t find them. When I teleported to their location, a few other people were there, looking around, appearing disoriented like me, asking questions like, “What can I do here?” I went to Reuters, hoping I might meet some journalists, but that building too was mostly deserted. In Amsterdam some people were roaming the streets, chatting with a friend, or just standing there, surveying the streets while trying to figure out what to do next, just like me. It’s possible the users may not even have been “in” those motionless avatars, but rather letting their virtual bodies stand idly while they were doing something else on their computer. You never can tell whether a still avatar is sentient or not.

At one point I even tried flying on and on in one direction, through misty clouds and blue skies, feeling a tiny bit anxious about getting lost, but expecting I might run into something interesting… I didn’t. Just more sky and mist. After I while, I wasn’t even sure I was moving anymore. Dropping to the ground, I tried to place a “landmark,” not really knowing what that is, but figuring I might as well leave a marker indicating JohnSuler Yue had been here, as if I were exploring the moon…. It didn’t’ work… This was not a good way to explore SL.

In the half a dozen or so areas I visited, I chatted with people, those who were nice enough to talk for a bit with an obvious newbie. There was a vendor and jewelry designer who longed to buy his own shop. A smartly attired female who empathized with my newbie status and said that “friends” were the reason why she liked SL. A young, busty, and scantily dressed avatar who emphasized that “Everybody in SL wants more Lindens.” There were quite a few people speaking languages other than English. In French I told one person that I only speak French a little.

I also met people who design, construct, and manage their own environment. I mentioned that I am a cyberpsychologist who studies virtual worlds. At the Palace, the technical and company people who ran things rarely seemed interested in my work. These SL folks also seemed only mildly interested, but they are busy people. As one of them quickly excused himself from our conversation because he had “back code” to write, he told me that I should get permission from Linden Labs if I intended to do any professional research here. “There’s information about it in the support section of the web site,” he added before he walked into a wall, which made me smile, and then disappeared down a staircase.

As one of the old-timer cyberpsychologists who often has discussed and debated issues about online social science research, I was curious about what Linden Labs would have to say about people studying their world. As my avatar stood still, I called up my browser window and went to their website. The only information I found was a statement about the importance of adhering to ethical standards of online research, and a link to a Linden Lab document about doing research. The document wasn’t there, but I did eventually find a link they offered to the ethical standards of an outside professional organization.

What’s New Here?

Second Life is a fascinating, cutting edge virtual world with lots of features, places, activities, people, and subcultures to explore. Many people love it. As one emo-looking avatar said to me, “It’s addicting.”

During my explorations, I kept that comment in mind, while thinking back to how people at the Palace often said the same thing, which led to my very first cyberpsychology article that outlined the various reasons why people get addicted to these avatar worlds. In fact, while wandering around Second Life, I often had that feeling of déjà vu. Memories of people, events, and experiences from my days of the Palace starting coming back to me. As sophisticated and complex as Second Life is, as far forward as Linden Labs has pushed the envelop of visual virtual environments, the basic and essential elements of avatar worlds have not changed all that much.

With one very important exception. The economy and it’s linkage to real world money. That’s a big difference with very significant ramifications. The power of money, buying, and selling is another highly motivating factor that I could add to my list of reasons why people get “addicted” to online worlds. But as for me, economic issues are the reality of real world living that I would prefer to escape when joining a virtual community.

And so, as a cyberpsychologist, will I seriously study Second Life? Perhaps, although that would mean spending a lot of time exploring the various features and immersing myself deeper into the culture and subcultures. So many interesting things to do in cyberspace, so little time.

Setting aside my interests as a researcher, will I continue as a member of Second Life and give it a second chance just for the fun of it? Maybe. Despite all the fascinating features of this world, I have to agree with that one avatar about it being friends that really make the difference, and it takes time and effort to make new friends in a virtual community. Perhaps I might invite one of my own friends or colleagues to join me in SL. Or maybe I’ll happen to be logged on at the same time and so will have a chance to meet that dream expert who responded to the IM message I left him.

I also still have those free Linden dollars to spend.

66 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Booth said...

hi John, I've been quite interested in SL for some time now, though I haven't really been able to devote enough time to it.

I'm no economist, but a friend of mine brought it to my attention that there is a flaw in the "SL-economy": there is value in $$ inside the world, but Linden Labs wouldn't have the funds to let everybody cash out.

Money is generated very easily and at no cost -- there is nothing that takes money out of the users' hands and back into the game.

Not quite sure I'm explaining this well, but it did make sense to me when I was told it.

5:30 PM  
Blogger John Suler said...

Thanks for your comment, tara. I'm no economist either, and don't pretend to understand the details of the economic foundation of SL... but it certainly is an unique feature of that world.

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi John,

I've been a Resident of SL for some time, but even in the first week of joining, I had already become frustrated by the lack of ways to find places to go. I had hoped to set up a "tourist bureau" of sorts, cataloging places of all types; I found the venture too great to undertake by myself, and was unable to convince other people to assist, even for pay, so the project was never completed.

Some of the work remains, along with work done by other people, in the SL History Wiki, at slhistory.org

8:32 PM  
Blogger John Suler said...

A good idea, nevertheless, Asia... My most recent problem with SL is that the newest version of the software keeps crashing on my Mac. I'm not sure I want to take the time and effort to figure out why.

10:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your post pretty much summed up my experience. Technically speaking, SL is rendered quite well, but the social relationships are the real draw.

As my (face-to-face)social network has broadened, I meet more people who are also active in SL. It would make sense that offline relationships contribute to SL adaptation. Of course, participants can meet online (and many do). The SL participants I meet know each other though other online and offline communities. SL may be a better place to socialize than meet new people, just a thought.

Are you still having technical difficulties with the Mac SL client? I tooled around SL on my G4 PowerBook last year and it was slow, but more usable than some of the other systems I have seen.

Theo Durst

8:17 AM  
Blogger any1gynoid said...

Hiya Dr John and Friendly Bloggers!... Second Health London has scheduled a discussion of "THE PYSCHOLOGY OF CYBERSPACE" at 8am SL time, Sunday September 16th. 2007. DR LAPSUS WEINSTEIN WILL CHAIR THE MEETING. We will meet in the US Healthcare Crisis Pavillion, just outside the dome at ground level here... http://slurl.com/secondlife/Black%20Art/249/115/91 (Democratic Party of SL HQ) We would love to see you there!!!! Everyone Welcome! Cheers! Peace! P.S... The US Crisis Healthcare Pavillion's GRAND OPENING is 6PM Thursday 13 Sept... same location.

10:12 AM  
Blogger Caz said...

John, Long time no see!! I remember you from Palace and I was doing a search on articles about Second Life and look who popped up! You may remember me as Geekgirl or Caz, we chatted about the book I was writing "The Joy of Cybersex".

Well 7 years out of virtual worlds for me and I discover in Second Life not a lot has changed! We are still just people with same desires after all LOL.

This time around I am using cyberspace to enhance my marriage rather than destroy it and its been fabulous, love to chat about it some time.

Always wondered if I would bump into an old Palace friend in SL but how to find them! I am Zavijava Voom if you ever pop into the program.

Luv
Caz

4:34 PM  
Blogger admin said...

nice blog
i comes from indonesia
and i am moslem
dont panic
(http://mycyberblog.com)

8:33 AM  
Blogger Airedine Poe said...

This is mainly a comment to Tara.

Linden Labs rent out 'Sim islands' to residents for around 200$ US/month. (http://secondlife.com/land/pricing.php)

There are also premium users that pay approximately 10$ per month, and they get a certain amount of land and more support from the Linden Labs.

It also costs 10L to upload anything (textures, animations, etc)

And unless you're really going to work hard for it, you have to buy your Linden. You can sell them back for about half what you can buy them for.

Anyway if you have any more questions you can find me in-world :)

-Airedine Poe

12:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

very interesting site u have there. Keep up the good work :)

3:41 AM  
Blogger Permanent Beta said...

I think this is an interesting topic, and leaves me wondering where we are going with the "digitization of behaviour"? In the plainest sense avatars are the mask of the primitive. It seems very inefficient that we are so enthralled to have extremely complex human behaviour filtered down to a point of manipulating codes and tools. In essence, these people have more control and can better hide their motives. Why wouldn't we want to explore this medium? Our brains are being fooled. We see more control and more deception as advantageous from an evolutionary perspective. However I think we are at risk of being disempowered by the technology and in a struggle against the cybergeneration that created the web applications that married gaming with web apps and gave us social media. For the programmers, they have created a game for themselves - to watch everyone else stumble around in and on their creations.

What is the value of an existence in cyberspace? I think the avatar who said "more Lindens" was being true to her 4 billion year old root instinct. Perhaps acquisition is what it is all about.

8:33 PM  
Blogger Papai da Duda said...

Hi John, Im Marcio. Im a brazilian studente. Im doing a master degree at USP, Sao Paulo University. About your book or your comments in this post, we can talk about a virtual antropology? Id love your book and can we talk for email academic subjects? mine: marcinhojunior@terra.com.br

11:42 AM  
Blogger noemi guzik glantz said...

Hi! I am a psychologyst, live in Mexico City and olso a SL citizen. Hope to see you there, i have being studing the atmosfere of SL for almost tree years now, even if I don't write about it.
If you need any help, let me know.

Maga Smith, my nicknane there.

7:56 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

you need a use for your site in SL otherwise you will have no meaning for it and you will wander around aimlessly.

There has been a bit of work done on roleplay within SL between psychologists and clients on issues that do not translate well into the real world.

A lot of this stuff is cutting edge. So you may not find things already built that meet your needs and you will have to make your own site.

Think of a tech savvy client who is having problems modeling new behavior. Maybe men who need to roleplay as women to get an understanding of what their spouses want. Or, other issues that are just too sensitive to address in the real world that might lead themselves to a fantasy roleplay. Fairy tales often have psychological underpinnings or the zen tales on your web site.

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very thoughtfull post on mind .It should be very much helpfull.

Thanks,
Karim - Creating Power

10:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I must say, all these tips and instructions mentioned above can ve very helpful for everybody.
Psychology research paper

7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog! Thanks for the sharing... http://www.itsolusenz.com

2:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi,

My name is Heather Jones and I am the assistant editor of Epsychologist.org. I am contacting you today in hopes of developing a relationship with your website; we have seen your site and think your content is great. Epsychologist.org offer a free informational resource to both the general and professional public on several issues.

I hope you show some interest in building relationship, please contact me at heather.epsycholosgist.org@gmail.com.

8:04 AM  
Blogger Parmer said...

Thank you so much for the mention! I certainly have learned a lot from the experience.

MBA Distance Learning

9:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is Hannah Bevills, I am an editor with Hospital.com. We are a medical publication whose focus is geared towards promoting awareness on hospitals, including information, news, and reviews on them. Given the relevance of what you are offering from your site and what our mission is, I feel we may be able to collaborate in some way or another, I look forward to your response regarding the matter. Thanks!

Hannah Bevills
hannah.bevills@gmail.com
Hospital.com

7:56 AM  
Blogger tianshasha said...

Really trustworthy blog. Please keep updating with great posts like this one. I have booked marked your site and am about to

email it to a few friends of mine that I know would enjoy reading..


wow goldcheap wow goldwow

gold
buy wow goldwow goldcheap wow goldbuy wow goldWorld of Warcraft goldcheap World of Warcraft goldWorld of Warcraft goldbuy World of Warcraft gold
World of Warcraft goldcheap World of Warcraft gold
buy World of Warcraft goldtibia gold
tibia goldtibia gold
tibia goldtibia gold
tibia goldtibia gold
tibia goldtibia gold
tibia goldtibia gold
flyff penyacheap flyff penyaflyff penyabuy flyff penyaflyff penyacheap flyff penya
buy flyff penyaflyff penya
flyff penya

2:54 AM  
Blogger tianyi said...

Really trustworthy blog. Please keep updating with great posts like this one. I have booked marked your site and am about to

email it to a few friends of mine that I know would enjoy reading..


eve onlineeve

online
eve onlineeve onlineeve

online
eve onlineeve online
eve onlineeve online
eve onlineeve online
gw goldcheap gw

gold
gw goldbuy gw goldgw

gold
cheap gw goldbuy gw gold
lotro goldcheap lotro goldlotro goldbuy lotro goldlotro goldcheap lotro

gold
buy lotro goldlotro gold

12:15 AM  
Blogger cheap nfl jerseys said...

Such kind of articl is our need , NFL jerseys it can give us help from different Puma Shoes aspect for different people . after reading Ecco shoes this article , I learn a mount of knowkedge increase my power , my families and I all like you Nike Sneakers article ,reading you article is our best love.

2:59 AM  
Blogger danrob11 said...

Hi,

I am a student (medical) doing some research in second life. See what you mean about the technical problems started out, it's a lot harder that it could be. Had a lot of problems initially.

But potential is there, currently attempting a Randomised control trial inworld. Which a college of mine did last year, I'm just trying to expand on it.

Interested to see if Second life gets bigger or just fades out...

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I have wondered about Second Life since I saw it featured on "The Office".
Kind of sad that people often prefer a world entirely of their creation where they can act like anyone/thing they want, instead of the "real world".

Kind of dangerous, isn't it?

8:21 PM  
Blogger cheap designed purses said...

Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time,today i find it finally.this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me .i will pay more attention to you ,i hope you can go on posting more such post, i will support you all the time. May be you are Sports fans? Do you like
Designer Handbags
these have the high quality,low price,professional service,Just For You if you like.Thank you again for writing this article!

6:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great post I really like this. Learning is so important to me and to be able to work and go to college at the same time is also amazing. This was a great post and I hope to continue to learn from your post. Thanks.

11:43 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

You posted this back in 2007, what do you think of Second Life now?
Jessica
Military Education Programs

2:46 PM  
Blogger Brislor said...

Your post is really good Home remedies for diarrhea Cure ringworm naturally Home remedies for mouth ulcers Prevent dizziness White spots on skin Stomach gas Hard stool treatment Health benefits of almonds Cure ear infection Under eye wrinkles Natural laxative foods Baby ear infection Common digestive system diseases and disorders Get pregnant easily Home remedies for pneumonia Health benefits of papaya Home remedies for common fever Home remedies for cough Home remedies for boils Home remedies for burns Ear wax removal Home remedies for anorexia Home remedies for bursitis Smooth and glowing skin Heartburn relief

12:34 PM  
Blogger Elektronik sigara said...


Elektronik sigara almayı düşünen müşterilerimizin en çok merak ettikleri şeylerden birisi sigarayı bırakmada etkili olup olmadığıdır. Günümüzde elektronik sigara kullanımı geçmiş yıllara nazaran ciddi oranda bir artış göstermiştir. Bunun sebebi toplumumuzun sigaranın zararlarına karşı daha bilinçli hale gelmesidir. Sigarayı bırakmak isteyipte bunu bir türlü başaramayanların çözüm yollarından birisidir elektronik sigara. Gerek farklı lezzetlerde ki aromaları olsun, gerek istediğiniz zaman istediğiniz ortamda kimseyi rahatsız etmeden içebilme imkanı olsun insanları elektronik sigara içmeye teşvik ediyor. Bir çok kullanıcı elektronik sigara ya başladıktan sonra normal sigaranın kokusundan rahatsızlık duymaya başlıyor ve bir süre sonra sigara içmemeyi tercih ediyor. Kendinizi zorlamadan, beyninizi ve vücudunuzu strese sokmadan en rahat ve zevkli şekilde sigarayı bırakmak için sizlerde elektronik sigarayı tercih edebilirsiniz.

4:35 PM  
Blogger Jamz said...

.
.

9:14 AM  
Blogger zoya said...

Snore B Gone
SNORE B GONE Dr.Anita Choudhary researches and writes for. Browse our web page for extra information approximately snoring remedies, anti snoring remedy and associated issuesall sleeping disorders are constantly solely your very own trouble.
https://www.foodiespanda.com/snore-b-gone/

11:36 PM  
Blogger Syed said...

Appropriately regulated basic oils are a characteristic, protected and successful approach to upgrade your wellbeing and prosperity and may create fulfilling results where different strategies have fizzled. Fragrance based treatment is a corresponding and elective recuperating treatment for enhancing your physical, mental, and enthusiastic wellbeing.

https://ideal-shops.com/

4:28 AM  
Blogger clorkmy said...

Instarect
let alone even believable. I'm not here to sell you anything, I'm just telling you the facts. I personally have had significant success with male enhancement techniques, but I've seen a lot of people fail to and it's normally because they lacked the determination to be dedicated to a process or regular routine.

10:51 PM  
Blogger Ocanna Cbd said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:27 AM  
Blogger Ocanna Cbd said...

Ocanna cbd Tincture
Ocanna cbd Gummy
. It waxes and wanes like the moon phases. When it's strong, I feel invincible. When I get weak and doubt, unhealthy people enter my world and cause great distress. I'm not sure I can tolerate 'false Christians' any more. Cross necklaces and attending church sporadically don't make one a person of faith. Following the example of unconditional love and acceptance of Jesus of Nazareth is the goal. Some of my own people will never get this

2:22 AM  
Blogger Enduro Stack Testo Boost said...

Vital progenix Try to find out the reason behind the stress and solve that reason. If you are suffering with problems like erection problem then you should counter it under guidance of any expert should have good experience. The person who is treating problem of erection should have good knowledge and experience. There are many doctors who have nothing in terms of knowledge and expertise. You should plan all your things properly so that you come on the right track for all your needs. Male shortness and erection problem are two different things. People often consider these problems as one. If you are looking for the best male enhancement pills then it has nothing to do with erection problems. You should have ability to differ between male enhancement system and erection counter system. If you opt for the best possible option then it is quite obvious that you will get positive results. Everyone wants to see positive results whether it is any erection problem or male shortness. Get ready for the reviews like Zenerx review and Extenze so that you get on the right track.


https://fitose.com/vital-progenix/

6:23 AM  
Blogger Brandy W. Upton said...

Ketofirm forskolin How Can I Lose Weight With Natural Fat Loss Supplements: There are also some natural weight loss supplements that can help burn fat and lose weight. Hoodia Gordonii, a South African leafless medicinal succulent plant, is reputed to be one of the best natural supplements for reducing weight. It is actually a natural appetite suppressant and has traditionally been used to suppress hunger and thirst. This herb is available in the market in various forms, including liquid, capsule, powder, and tea. It is used as an active ingredient in many supplements for weight loss.


https://fitose.com/ketofirm-forskolin/

6:04 AM  
Blogger Brandy W. Upton said...

Overnight lean keto How to burn more calories and lose weight is a great problem for thousands of people. Of course, a wide variety of different types of diet plans are available and a majority of them offers fast and easy weight loss. However, the fact is that it is not easy to stick to most of these diet plans. Many of them are not even healthy and may deplete your body of essential nutrients and vitamins. Eating an unhealthy weight loss diet can cause several health problems, including decreased metabolism, physical weakness, fatigue, dehydration, and constipation.



https://fitose.com/overnight-lean-keto-pills-reviews/

6:07 AM  
Blogger Brandy W. Upton said...

Vitolast reviews There are a lot of male enhancement pills sold in the market today and each of them promises to be the best in what they could offer. Some of them are indeed promising while others are not. When buying a male enhancement product, men should look for its ability to help them with their problems like erectile dysfunction, increase their libido, and help increase their size and the like. Here are some products that have shown promise and effectivity in helping any man’s sexual need.


https://fitose.com/vitolast-reviews/

6:00 AM  
Blogger Brandy W. Upton said...

rapid trim 24/7 There is no conclusive evidence that moderately high protein diets in healthy individuals are dangerous. The energy intake from food is limited by the efficiency of digestion and the efficiency of utilization. The efficiency of digestion is largely dependent on the type of food being eaten, while efficiency of utilization is affected by individual factors, including body weight and hormones.

5:54 AM  
Blogger Brandy W. Upton said...

vexgen keto These products can also lead to severe problems like constipation and poor digestion. Diet pills work by suppressing your daily appetite. They are just short-term solutions to your problem.

1:45 AM  
Blogger Brandy W. Upton said...

Pure primal keto Psyllium husk, a well-known laxative and colon cleanser, seems to be helpful in reducing weight. It is rich in fiber and reduces hunger pangs by providing a sensation of fullness. Psyllium husk is sold in the market as supplements, tablets, and powder. This herb is beneficial to lower bad cholesterol levels in the body. Garcinia cambogia supplements are also used for losing weight

5:48 AM  
Blogger Johnrelix said...

Zyalix reviews Herbal male enhancement pills come in a few different forms, including pills, patches, and others. They help men to provide the blood flow into the penis regions so men can get an erection on demand as well as to maintain it. As a result, men will get bigger, stronger and longer lasting erections. When their erections are bigger and longer for a few months, the penile tissues and cells grow, naturally. The size of the penis will enlarge and lengthen after a few months, even when they are not in erection. With these penis enhancements, men are no longer suffering about sexual difficulties. Many women encourage their men to go on after taking these pills for a month.

5:56 AM  
Blogger Choice Labs Keto said...

Retro lean forskolinGreen tea is another natural product that can help burn calories and decrease the amount of body fat. It boosts metabolism of the body and thus facilitates the burning of fat. Drinking green tea everyday is thought to be effective in reducing weight. Green tea supplements are also offered in the market.

4:52 AM  
Blogger Delta Prime said...

Mira essence Each indvidual has different needs for their skins, eg., some need more vitamins while others lack collagen in their skin, for reducing elasticity. Finding out what you need is important when choosing the contents of a cream. Anyone concerned about their age, specifically the look of their skin, should find out exactly what it is they wish to treat. An anti-aging skin cream can have a huge range of uses and some treat specific skin problems, while others are made for more general use. If you have some serious wrinkles or a lingering skin condition you should check with a dermatologist for a professional opinion.

4:56 AM  
Blogger reviewsnon15 said...

Staminon reviews It’s crazy to thing that you know everything there is to know about these types of enhancement supplements. Don’t be over confident or to proud. Take the time to seek out good advice from peopleFree Articles, and if needed then take a trip to the doctor.

5:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Subsequently, after spending many hours on Scr888 the internet at last We've uncovered an individual that definitely does know what they are discussing many thanks

a great deal wonderful post.

2:00 AM  
Blogger Great Awan said...

It was another joy to see your slim supplement post. It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware

of possible issues. Great stuff as usual...

8:13 AM  
Blogger walgreensdiet said...

Nous savons que Keto Tone France fait tourner les têtes. Cependant, nous voulons également nous assurer que vous obtenez les informations dont vous avez besoin avant de verser de l'argent sur un supplément comme celui-ci. Et, il n’est pas toujours facile de déterminer les suppléments pour lesquels vous devriez débourser des fonds. Parce que vous vous êtes probablement rendu compte que les pilules Keto Tone ne sont pas les seules.

https://walgreensdiet.com/keto-tone-france/

1:33 AM  
Blogger jabby said...

healthinsideinfo
on December 8, 2003. Eligibility - The following individuals are eligible to open a Health Savings Account - - Those who are covered by a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP).
https://www.healthinsideinfo.com

3:51 AM  
Blogger jabby said...

weightlosscharitychallenge
health planning and healthcare. They will combine to produce an efficient model of healthcare delivery capable of increasing patient physical, medical and psychological safety. Health reform should be driven by empirical data, best practice and evidence based practice.
https://weightlosscharitychallenge.com

6:16 AM  
Blogger Illeana Menon said...

You have to look and feel great to achieve the level of beauty you always wanted. Top 10 beauty tips

9:25 AM  
Blogger Illeana Menon said...

For your eyes, use a lighter shade (white or cream) to apply from the lid to the brow. With a darker shade of brown or golden brown, from the inner lid to the upper lid until you reach the crease line. Blend it well. Lip Liner Tips

9:54 AM  
Blogger 23 July 2019 said...

you do this consistently, you will return to what your natural body weight is supposed to be. But we have been so busy following diet plans that we no Ultra Fast Keto Boost

12:49 AM  
Blogger Annie Jhons said...

Getting tips for face and skin care is an advantage. Fashion bloggers are masters in the art of make-up. FairyMines

4:50 AM  
Blogger Illeana Menon said...

Golly, I hope the government does a better job of running Obamacare than they did managing health needs for our veterans through the Veterans Administration. USA Fitness Plan

5:22 AM  
Blogger jabby said...

evianne cream
http://www.virgildizon.com/evianne-cream /
rapid fast keto boost
http://www.virgildizon.com/rapid-fast-keto-boost/
T GMP. And is optimized to manufacture Ayurveda and Siddha medicines in all forms like tablets, coated tablets, capsules, powders, syrups, oil and ointments.NBC currently manufactures

7:52 AM  
Blogger Italian grocery store said...

Italian food store - Pasta sauce - Pasta sauce can be made with various fixings. With every one of its assortments, search for an exquisite sauce offering the nursery new taste of basil and tomatoes. It gives any dish of Italian pasta a scramble of flavor known by all Italians.

9:44 AM  
Blogger unknown said...

Parmigiano Reggiano One conventional utilization of an entire Parmigiano Reggiano head is to utilize it as a serving pot. On uncommon events, when one has many visitors to serve (culinary fairs, feasts, huge parties) the entire head is spent and altogether burrowed out so the exposed outside layer stays, steaming pasta would then be able to be poured in it and served from in that.

11:11 AM  
Blogger charleydon said...

synapse xt
However, if we learn to eat well then not only will our waistline thank us for it but well also feel better about ourselves to boot.

7:16 AM  
Blogger charleydon said...

steel bite pro
When it comes to fitness tuning, you want to choose wisely about what you put into your body, and not base your decision upon taste alone

12:10 AM  
Blogger charleydon said...

Okinawa flat belly tonic
a successful procedure. For instance, astudy performed onweight loss surgery patients showed that nearlyof health

3:56 AM  
Blogger jabby said...

resurge More alarming is the fact that hundreds of thousands of Americans are stricken by morbid obesity, an extreme shape of the circumstance. Morbid obesity takes place if you are a hundred lbs. Obese or have a BMI of over 40. If left untreated, obesity can lead to serious complications like issue in motor actions, heart headaches, excessive blood pressure, and even diabetes.

5:38 AM  
Blogger jabby said...

Great blog ..
okinawa flat belly tonic
biofit
carbofix
dentitox

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home