Thursday, November 17, 2005

Up for Air

It's been almost a month since my last post to this blog. Those of you who teach will understand when I say that a semester is like a hundred yard dash. Once the gun goes off, the sprint begins and there is no looking back until we reach the finish line.

Work in cyberspace has been part of that run - mostly email with colleagues and students, Blackboard communication with students, eQuest projects, and quick browsings of my professional listservs. Several interesting issues popped up that I wanted to write about here in this blog: the psychology of online slander and character assassination; the kinds of psychotherapy that can and cannot be done online; how students react to online environments for identity experimentation; the social dynamics of online photo sharing, as in Flickr.

So many interesting things to discuss. So little time. When you're schedule maxs out, what falls off your cyberspace radar?

I'll be back.

2 Comments:

Blogger Luxury ZONE said...

CHICAGO — Debate is raging across coach outlet online Illinois about coach outlet online tax increases passed this week by a lame-duck General Assembly: Are they job-killers that will drive employers away or a vital step toward erasing a $15 billion coach purses outlet budget shortfall? The latter, says Ron Howell, executive director of Recovery Resources, a non-profit substance-abuse treatment center in Quincy that's struggling with a 30% cut in state funding and a 90-day lag time for Movado watch state reimbursements.

1:04 AM  
Blogger Evolve said...

My dear god,I like this website and i also advise you have your time and effort when adding this information. I am a huge fan. Great Share I really be thankful. Cerritos Electrician

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home